Sunday, January 3, 2010

Maton Guitars


Maton Guitars are based in Melbourne Australia and produce guitars of outstanding craftmanship.
The model shown, the EM225C has a solid sitka spruce soundboard, ivory outer binding and a mosaic
rosette around the soundhole. The back , sides, neck, and headstock are all crafted from Queensland maple,
with the fingerboard and bridge made from solid rosewood, the machine heads are diecast chrome and the guitar comes with an AP4 pickup for fantastic sound quality, this guitar's tone is magnificent,
check out Maton  for more info
Greg at Because I'm Free says 'I have a Maton guitar and I wouldn't be without it, I've been playing it for about 15 years, and it still feels quality, go try one out!'

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I'm interested in doing a link exchange with you, please email me info@freebie-jeebies.biz if you are interested.

    Claire.

    ReplyDelete